Monday, September 29, 2014

Nouvelles/News

It's been a while since I updated my blog, but I have been very busy with several things, including a comic that will be published in "Le Front" next year. You can check out their website here: http://www.frontfroid.com/
The book will also feature comics by:  Marlène Blanchette, Mathieu Falardeau, Philippe Rioux, Sacha Lefebvre, Jean-François Laliberté, Olivier Bisson, David Labrecque, Frank Castel and Antoine Joie.

Also, as usual, here are some pages from my sketchbook: 



This was something for fun. It was a practice doodle for another eventual Song of Ice and Fire fan art (Lord Manderly) My wife Carine Côté did the inking on it. I'm sure this character will eventually make it on the show, but he has still been cut so far so that's why I wanted to draw him.

This is the main character from the comic listed above that will be published in Le Front

This is a possible design for a high priest from a village of peaceful creatures from my Le Front comic as well (but I'm still working on this character so he might end up completely different)

And here are a few life drawings.

Until next time ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment